Resilient Power Planning Webinar
The Caribbean Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency invites you to join us for a webinar focused on integrated resource and resilience plans (IRRP).
The Centre is currently undertaking IRRPs for several CARICOM Member States and welcomes the opportunity to share with others, such that local and regional institutions are strengthened.
- Mr Joseph Cox, Assistant Secretary General, CARICOM
- H.E. Ambassador Vince Henderson, Chairman of the CCREEE Executive Board & Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the OAS Mission
- Dr Peter Allen, CEO, Ministry of Energy – Belize
- Dr Devon Gardner, Programme Manager, CARICOM Energy Unit
- Mr Albert Gordon, CEO, Guyana Power & Light
- Mr Kishan Kumarsingh, Head, Multilateral Agreements Unit, Ministry of Planning and Development – Trinidad and Tobago
The discussion will be moderated by Mr Gerald Lindo, Sustainable Energy Expert – Renewable Energy, CCREEE